MEP Project Manager Required
Contract Type: 3-7 month contract, Part time
Location: Remote working
Salary: £280 - 300/day
Our client provides potable water services and infrastructures within the market segments: industry, expo- and events. They are a growing M&E contractor. As a market leader with over 30 years' experience and offices within nine different countries around the globe, MTD annually executes more than 1000 projects globally.
They require an MEP Project Manager who will focus on detailed planning and delivery of a 1st and 2nd Fix of a £800k + project. You will be responsible for a team of 8 plumbing engineers working in 3 teams, and will report directly to the Head of Operations Europe. You will be in charge of ensuring the project is completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. You will be working 2 days a week, preferably Thursdays and Fridays. This has the potential of becoming a full time contract from the end of August.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Facilitate daily progress meetings with clients, sub-contractors and on site engineers
- Resolve design & construction issues on site
- Project manage daily activities on site
- Writing of Risk Assessments and Method Statements Involvement with end of project signoff
- Working with in house project management software
- Managing site personnel, trades and sub-contractors
- Compiling final Operations and Maintenance manual for client prior to completion
- Be responsible for the execution and delivery of MTD's products and services Day to day contact and collaboration with Engineers and Plumbers to ensure a successful delivery
- Ideally the candidate will come from both a plumbing and mechanical background
- Has experience working on public sector projects
Key Performance Indicators will be linked:
- Delivery of project on time
- Delivery of Project within budget
- A good knowledge of CDM regulations
- Be results driven and well presented
- Experience in programmes such as CAD, Microsoft Project, Wrike and CRM
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible Confident
- Active collaborator
- Client driven
- A competitive day rate
- Travel Subsidy An interesting and varied workload
- A collaborative and exciting team environment
Please apple directly or call Mickayla Occhinin on 01622 357 230 (extension 3)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.