Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation?
Are you ready for a change in environment and a new challenge?
If you answered yes to the above then we want to hear from you!
I am recruiting Supply MFL Teachers to work in our fantastic portfolio of Secondary Schools across North Wales and the Chester area. You will be responsible for teaching French, Spanish, German, or a combination of these to secondary school pupils in a range of settings on a flexible day to day basis, with the potential for permanent contracts. The ideal candidate will have exceptional classroom and behaviour management skills, in depth subject knowledge and maintain high standards to ensure pupil progression.
It is essential that you are qualified to teach either French, Spanish or German. Willingness or experience teaching more than one of these is desirable.
- Working in good-outstanding schools
- Flexible work to fit around your commitments
- Competitive daily rates of pay paid on a weekly basis
- A dedicated and supportive consultant with experience of working in education
- 24/7 support
- Free career advice
- Continuous support and guidance throughout your whole journey to reach your work goal
- Plan and deliver creative and innovative lessons
- An interest in working with a group of people with learning disabilities
- Possess and maintain a deep and secure knowledge of your subject and the open mindedness to try a more hands on approach to the curriculum.
- Create a challenging and stimulating classroom climate that will motivate pupils to learn, think independently, empathise with others, and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Be aware of the learning needs of the pupils you teach and ensure that each student is given every opportunity to fulfil his/her potential
- Have the passion to teach and to make a difference
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Relevant Teaching Qualification
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- KS3/KS4 experience- KS5 experience desirable
If you are interested in this MFLTeaching position, apply today or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're looking for work in Education but this role doesn't meet your needs, get in touch! We have many opportunities in Primary and Secondary Schools across North Wales and Chester you may be interested in.