One of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world
- Measure offshore teams' performance against KPIs & SLAs and report to key stakeholders;
- Serve as escalation point of contact for clients and client service teams on all sites in case of issues occurred in offshore locations;
- Act as a central point of contact for offshore teams for processing and technical issues encountered in the daily business and/or ad hoc requests related to derivatives process;
- Track issue trends and escalate as needed. Contribute to technical issue resolution and share lessons learnt with team other team members and offshore teams;
- Work alongside the team on Client requests and projects
- Assist business in testing of new systems/applications;
- Assess performance and processing challenges at Client/Investment Manager level;
- Gather, transform and present data requested by management team or project teams;
- Demonstrate flexibility by supporting different client / country groups;
- Demonstrate excellent risk awareness (speaking up, supporting business team in meeting internal and external requirements);
- Evaluate trainings sufficiency and assist in the mentoring, coaching and training of less experienced staff; provide trainings to offshore teams;
- Coordinate Audits;
- Represent Governance Teams on the meetings/calls with internal and external parties.
- Support new Funds/Clients on-boarding (knowledge/communication to various teams and Clients/Investor Managers)
- Identify operational improvements and drive optimization in accordance with LEAN methodology;
- Ensure successful migrations, coordinate conversions/migrations in collaboration with offshore and donor teams.
- Master's degree in Finance, or related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services industry in areas such as: Asset Management, Fund Accounting, Reporting, VBA Development;
- Experience with Derivatives products;
- Experience with working with offshore teams would be an advantage;
- High level proficiency in MS Office.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...