With competitive pay, flexibility and even free uniforms, Randstad prides itself on being the best agency for you!
We are offering:
- Competitive pay rates for band 5 & 6 nurses
- Flexibility! You tell us when and where you want to work
- Countless bonuses including complimentary uniforms and Refer-a-Friend* schemes
Duties of the role include:
- Providing support and care for Women during pregnancy and the early stages of life
- Educating mothers on how to care for their newborn babies
- Fully qualified midwifery nurse
- Full DBS and right to work
- 6 months ward experience over the last 3 years
To gain all of these benefits and finally be in the role that you deserve, call Joseph on 0161 250 6693
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....