Are you a qualified Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer with commercial maintenance experience? Are you looking for a company to offer upskilling and training?
My client is a well-known facilities management company. They are seeking an experienced engineer who has experience working within commercial environments carrying out all areas of commercial air conditioning maintenance. This is a full time and permanent opportunity. This is mainly a Monday to Friday role but may require some weekend work.
- Competitive Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Overtime Available
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Training and Development Courses
- Vehicle & fuel card
Main duties will include:
- Working on a portfolio of mixed commercial Sites
- Covering a large areas including Edinburgh, Fife, Dundee and Aberdeen
- Carrying out all the servicing & some maintenance of commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration units
- Working on Various Air conditioning systems - VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems
- As a service engineer you will cover air handling, air con & refrigeration
- Complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
- NVQ Level 2 (min) Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Experience with VRV's, VRF's, chillers, Air handling units
- F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
- Have commercial experience in Building Services or FM Background
- Air conditioning and refrigeration knowledge
- Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
- 18th Edition (highly desired)
- Full UK Driving License
For any information please feel free to contact Aaron on 0191 816 2884.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.