Are you a timeserved Air Conditioning Engineer, looking for a new role within the facilities industry? Randstad CPE FM division is seeking experienced engineers who have experience working within commercial environments carrying out all areas of commercial maintenance across all types of AC units. This is a full time and permanent opportunity, mainly a Monday to Friday role but may require some weekend work if the successful candidate agrees. This will be focused on various retail and commercial sites, covering the Aberdeen & surrounding areas.
- Competitive salary between £34,000 - £36,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Van and fuel card supplied
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Working on a portfolio of mixed commercial sites
- Carrying out all the servicing & some maintenance of commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration units
- Working on systems such as - VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems
- Receiving jobs through a handheld tablet
- Complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Adhere to health & safety guidelines
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
- 18th edition is highly desired but not an essential requirement
- Experience with VRV's, VRF's, chillers and air handling units
- Have commercial experience in building services or FM background
- Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
- Full UK driving license
Interested? Apply with a full and up to date CV or call Aaron Rutter at Randstad CPE on 07741 836513 for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.