Mobile Contract Manager - Commercial Maintenance - London - 55k + Car or Allowance
Would you like to work for an established, stable building maintenance contractor?
Do you have experience of managing mobile contracts?
One of the established names in the commercial building maintenance industry is looking to recruit a mobile contract manager to look after a number of key commercial properties in around Central London and the West End.
They are looking for an experienced contract maintenance manager who will be able to provide a first class customer service and be able to organise, manage and motivate their team.
The role will also be reporting directly into the operations manager and will be responsible for managing three engineers and an administrator.
The role is predominantly based out of their head office in East London and there will be regular client meetings based on site which need to be attended. There is a also a remote site based in Newcastle which will be visited once a month.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8-5 and the main duties of the role are as follows:
- Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level, leading to development of the contract to increase the portfolio/contract responsibilities.
- Ensure contractual levels are obtained and superseded and an in depth knowledge of the contract is maintained and demonstrated on the internal monthly contractual review meetings with the senior management team.
- Ensure contractually agreed KPIs / SLAs are met.
- Attend strategic contractual/operational meetings with the client on a weekly basis, or as required.
- Ensure successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPIs and SLAs as necessary.
- Provide leadership and management to the site team as necessary.
Applicants for this role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Recognised apprenticeship and fully electrically or mechanically qualified to recognised level ie C&G, HNC/HND.
- Proven experience and involvement in managing mobile businesses.
- A strong and committed team player capable of prioritising and solving problems often under pressure, utilising innovative solutions.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality and professional environment.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.