Mobile Covid-19 Test Site Operative - £10.65 - 8 hours (including 2 hours paid travel) - Cambridge Area
Are you looking for a long term temporary role to get back into work after the Pandemic? If so, please read on!
My client is a large reputable Facilities Management company that has a large contract across the country for Covid Testing sites. They are seeking reliable workers to work in an active role with a variety of duties within the work day. The role is driving based, working in a variety of locations based across Cambridge.
For this role, you must have a clear basic DBS (we can assist you obtain one) and a full clean driving license or maximum 3 points.
The role may include some or all of the duties below depending on the size of the team and the number of people being tested. Flexibilty to work and be part of a team to support all duties are important.
- Setting up site after arriving at the day location
- Monitoring the queue and ensuring social distancing is being adhered to
- Assist in registering customer, ready for their test
- Directing customers into the testing areas and potentially giving verbal instructions to aid with carrying out the tests
- Cleaning the testing stations throughout the day
- Preparing the samples for analysis, timing them, adding the reactive agent and then reading the results and then recording the results
If you are interested in applying, please apply with your CV to this advert or call Samii Mendoza on 01622 926313
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.