Mobile Electrical Engineer - Days - London (within M25) - £34/36k - Mixed Commercial
A fantastic position has recently become available due to expansion of the existing team, for an engineer who has at least 5 years exposure to building services. The role is based in multiple commercial environments on a mobile basis. The opportunity is for a Multiskilled Engineer, electrically biased to join a successful property maintenance company.
The role is ideal for someone who is very passionate about their trade and wants to progress their career, experience working in a client facing commercial building environment is essential. The ideal candidate will need to be confident in working by themselves as this is working on a mobile basis.
The sites are mainly in central London, however the role is within M25.
Monday to Friday
08.00 - 17.00
- £34/36k - per annum (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Van and Fuel card
- Pension package
- Overtime regularly available
- Parking on site
- Great opportunity to progress internally
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- Lighting - Lamp / Ballast Changes
- Electrical Fault Finding
- BMS Systems
- Carry out repairs to Mechanical Services
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Undertake mechanical work safely in compliance with mechanical standards
- Complete suitable risk assessment prior to undertaking mechanical work
- Water Treatment
- Cooling Towers
- Pumps & Motors
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant
- City and guild's level 2 and 3 in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- NVQ level 3
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Full UK driving licence
- HV Authorised - desirable
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Commercial or Critical Maintenance Experience (Office buildings, data centre's etc)
- Client facing
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.