A large national FM and maintenance company are looking for an experienced electrical mobile maintenance engineer to be based around the Reading/ Newbury area to cover a portfolio of commercial sites along the M3 / M4 corridor. This is a fantastic role for the right person to join an established maintenance team working on a portfolio of properties. This role is working Monday to Friday with Call out.
- Competitive salary up to £35k
- Company vehicle + Fuel Card
- OT available
- Progression and on going Training
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Call out 1/5
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Carry out all PPM's and reactive works on site
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices
- Ensure the responsible sites are fully compliant and follow industry best practices.
- Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment within buildings
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety procedures and implement these on site.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients
- Maintain the professional image always, and promote services.
- Ensure All subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- Work on own and also as part of a team
- Ensure you manage the site logbook system and all paperwork is kept up to date
- To oversee the management of the on-site CAFM and Concept systems and ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are completed within SLA.
- Receiving client issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising client relationships.
- Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hour's emergency response.
Applicants For The Role Must Possess The Following
- Fully electrically qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 17th Edition or 18th edition Desired
- AM1 and AM2 ( if required)
- Experience working within retails environments (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving License
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Personable and approachable
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.