£40,000 - £42,000
Looking for career driven Mobile Electricians to work with an privately owned and established electrical company who provide maintenance, installation and reactive services to domestic, commercial and industrial locations. The company is looking for keen, enthusiastic Electricians who want to grow within an already established business with all the opportunities to develop themselves up the ladder.
Joining a team with a friendly and professional approach, the qualified Electricians require experience in inspection testing services work in domestic properties, carrying out EICRs, filling out certificates and competent in carrying out remedial work, installing new consumer units and fault finding etc.
The position is a full time PAYE position, company vehicle and uniform provided, fuel cards and expenses paid.
- Berkshire, Buckinghamshire
- £40,000 - £42,000 per annum
- Understanding of NICEIC coding C1, C2, C3 and FI
- Experience filling in EICR certificates
- Test equipment and fault finding experience
- Ability to complete paperwork and send to the office
- Experience in installation methods in domestic and commercial properties
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
- Running tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspecting electrical systems and equipment for damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Providing professional assessments and advice for customers
- City and Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Engineering
- 17th/18th Edition
- Testing and Inspection (beneficial)
Considering the current climate this is a great opportunity to join an establisghed business on a permanent basis with great opportunities to progress within the business.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.