Are you an experienced Handyperson/Maintenance Assistant with commercial experience? Are you looking for a company to offer up skilling and training?
Randstad CPE Facilities Management division are working alongside a global facilities maintenance company who are seeking an experienced Handyperson/Maintenance Assistant to work within a commercial/domestic environment carrying out all areas of maintenance. Tools and equipment will be provided by the client, this is a full time and permanent position based mobile across the Central Belt.
- Competitive salary up to £27,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Training and development courses
Duties and responsibilities
- Carrying out all aspects of general fabric tasks which can include joinery, plumbing, small electrical works, painting and decorating within commercial and domestic environments
- Ideally from a joinery/handyman background
- Proactively floor walk and report/record any maintenance or H&S issues to management
- Client facing role, therefore must have good customer service skills
- Reporting back any issues to the Maintenance Manager
- Working as part of a team
- Adhering to targets, SLA's and KPI's
- The ideal candidate will be from a joinery and/or maintenance background
- Worked within the Facilities Management industry previously
Please apply with your most recent CV or contact Aaron Rutter at Randstad CPE on 07741 836513.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.