To provide mobile support for the Tameside BSF schools contract, undertaking maintenance duties in line with PPM and reactive work schedules, ensuring services delivered are to an exemplary standard in line with contractual requirements.
The following is typical of the duties the post-holder will be expected to perform. It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar level may be required from time to time.
- Organising own workload using CAFM device and prioritisation of tasks based on KPIs
- To carry out planned maintenance activities in line with instruction sets and within the scheduled programme.
- Responding to reactive and remedial works as notified via the CAFM device and helpdesk, ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- Completion of activities associated with the operation of the facility, specifically those relating to security and access, maintenance and repair and health and safety.
- Proactive reporting of tasks to the help desk in accordance with agreed procedures. This will include lighting, heating of premises including maintenance and operation of plant and other duties arising from the use of the premises, assisting the relevant section of RFM concerned with maintaining the premises, undertaking initial checks or inspections and the various administrative procedures relating to maintenance activities.
- To undertake the clearance of snow from all accessible areas and to grit as necessary. To litter pick in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To take delivery and arrange for the storage of materials, stores and other goods relating to the services provided by RFM. Accept deliveries, arrange secure storage of Authority deliveries in the absence of Authority personnel.
- Undertake emergency cleaning duties as required during hours of occupation with the general areas.
- To ensure the delivery of services in accordance with customer service standards, policies and procedures, included but not limited to the Company's equal opportunities policies, the Health and Safety at Work Act; Acts of Parliament, Statutory Instruments and Regulations and other legal requirements.
- Cover Site Managers absence, sickness & unavailability
- The jobholder may be required to undertake other duties as required provided such duties are within the competence of the employees. This will include for jobs up to and including those in the same grade. Employees are required to accept any training to facilitate the undertaking of duties for jobs up to and including their own grade.
- Use of company van to travel between schools, ensuring basic stock is kept and accounted for.
- On Call provision on a rota basis
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Jobholder must have a full, clean driving licence
- Experienced in general maintenance duties within a commercial environment
- Enhanced DBS with Child Barred List
- Knowledge of CAFM systems
- Ability to review tasks on a mobile device and prioritise according to due dates
- Good communication skills
- Experience in working unsupervised.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.