Are you a qualified Mobile Maintenance Electrician with commercial experience? Are you looking for a company to offer up skilling and training?
My client is a well-renowned facilities management, who are seeking an experienced Mobile Maintenance Electrician who has experience working within commercial environments, carrying out all areas of maintenance and minor remedial tasks within existing Facilities Management contracts, this is a full time and permanent opportunity.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Van and fuel card
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Responding to and complete the planned, reactive and repair work orders given by the helpdesk team within the specified time
- Responding to call outs if on call (as determined by the rota) 1 in 4.
- Using your own initiative to evaluate performance and ensure that equipment is serviced and maintained
- Comply with health and safety policies/legislation
- Providing a good level of customer service to peers and contract holders
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
- Recognised apprenticeship/industry qualification that ensures the successful candidate is fully competent and understands the works involved in the job role
- 18th edition qualified
- Must hold a City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- Full clean, UK driving licence
- Experience working within FM or the building maintenance industry
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
For any information please feel free to contact Aaron Rutter on 0191 816 2884.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.