Mobile Refrigeration Engineer | Central London | £44,000 | FM Service Provider | Retail Sector
My client is a national FM and Maintenance company. They are currently seeking a mobile refrigeration engineer to cover a number of retail outlets in Central London. You will have your refrigeration city and guilds, nvq with fgas cat1 and a proven track record in commercial maintenance.
Duties will include covering a number of retail outlets covering all ppm and reactive maintenance on refrigeration units, including recovering refrigerant, gassing up, packs system and general fault finding (Co2 and SPA would be desirable but not essential).
- Basic Salary of up to £44,000
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van
- Company Phone & Laptop
- Full company uniform
- Stakeholder Pension
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent training scheme in place
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Co2, SPA disirable
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge.
Please apply for this position if you feel like you have the relevant experience.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.