Randstad is currently looking for a Mobile Testing Unit Team Member on a temporary basis in the Hull area.
Because of the nature of the role, a DBS check will be done to ensure candidates are allowed to work with vulnerable people.
The position is available on an interim basis on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 8 hours per day with some potential variation
- You will be part of the testing Team reporting to a supervisor
- You will be expected to be fluid in your role on the site
- The roles include / Security / Test Kit Drop of and collection/ cleaning
- Good Communication Skills
- DBS (Can be completed prior to starting)
- Own Vehicle and clean Driving licence
- Competitive pay rate
- Added to our database for further opportunities
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please apply immediately call 0113 234 5745
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.