*Multi Skilled Engineer - Days - East London - £40k*
A fantastic position has recently become available due to expansion of the team, for an engineer who has at least 5 years exposure to building services. The role is based on a university campus in East London. The opportunity is for a multi skilled engineer, either electrically or mechanically biased with good understanding of the other, to join a successful maintenance team working in house.
The role is ideal for someone who is very passionate about their trade and wants to progress their career, experience working in a client facing commercial building environment is essential. The ideal candidate will need to be confident in working by themselves and within a team.
Days (08.00 - 16.00)
Monday to Friday
- £40,194 - per annum (depending on experience)
- 30 days holiday + BH
- Great pension scheme
- Overtime regularly available
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- On site day nursery
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Planned (PPM) and reactive maintenance
- Single and 3 phase power
- Emergency light and fire alarm testing
- Generator testing
- Motors and starters
- AHU and FCU
- Air conditioning systems
- Test and inspection
- Low voltage systems
- Cooling Towers
- Pumps / Motors / Boilers
- Plumbing & Drainage - sinks, urinals, unblocking toilets, fixing leaking taps/shower heads
- Extraction fans
- Heat pumps / heat exchangers
- Hot water systems
- Water testing - L8
- Humidifiers / Calorifiers
- City and Guilds level 2, 3 electrical engineering
- NVQ level 3
- 17th / 18th edition
- Apprentice trained
- Mechanical / Plumbing apprenticeship
- NVQ level 3 in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- L8 certificate
- NVQ level 2 HVAC
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.