A great opportunity for electrical biased maintenance engineer to work for one of the UK's largest building services providers. This role will be based in West London working in a recently upgraded critical site with state of the art equipment. Our client really care about the people that work for them and offer training and progression to anyone who wants it, making the company's staff turnover very low.
Salary and Package:
- £45,000 - £47,000
- Overtime Available
- 4 on 4 off days and nights 7-7
- 22 Days Holiday
- Health Care Package
- Pension Plan
- Parking Available at Site
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance (PPM) on a range of automated equipment
- Reactive and breakdown maintenance as required
- Contributing to the ongoing development of maintenance processes in a culture of continuous improvement
- Using recognised problem solving and route cause analysis methodologies to understand cause of faults and to plan maintenance schedules accordingly
- Daily and weekly reporting of maintenance work conducted and faults that have occurred
- Have experience as a multi skilled engineer (preferably 3 years min)
- Relevant electrical and mechanical qualifications
- Be a real team player who works well with others but can also work independently
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.