Job Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Electrician
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Are you a qualified Electrician looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a global FM company which offers career development with fantastic training?
My client is a global facilities management organisation, who are seeking an experienced, time served Electrician who has experience in the commercial sector, carrying out all areas of planned and reactive maintenance. This is a full time and permanent opportunity, working on a mobile basis on sites across Yorkshire.
- Overtime available
- Van and fuel card
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Paid travel after 30 minutes
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Responding to and completing the planned, reactive and repair work orders given by the helpdesk team within the specified time.
- Carrying out all aspects of Electrical Maintenance tasks.
- Using your own initiative to evaluate performance and ensure that equipment is serviced and maintained.
- Complying with health and safety policies/legislation.
- Providing a good level of customer service to peers and contract holders.
- Being part of a 1 in 3 call out rota.
- The ability to fault find and repair.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 18th Edition
- NVQ/City and Guilds
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience working within a Facilities Management environment
- Strong communication skills
Interested? Please apply today with an up to date CV!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.