Are you an experienced electrically qualified maintenance engineer? Are you looking for a static position within an established FM company? Do you have experience of supervising staff and sub contractors? This could be the role for you.
An exciting opportunity to work for a National FM service provider has arisen in the the Exeter area. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance and ideally supervising. As well as sound knowledge with HVAC and mechanical systems.
- Competitive salary up to £45k
- 32 days leave
- Pension Scheme
- OT Available
- Call out rota
- Shift Work
The Role Will Include
- Preplanned maintenance and compliance check including but not limited to - Lighting, Emergency light testing, Power distribution
- Electrical fault-finding, breakdowns and repairs
- Small Install works including new sockets, new lights, new circuits
- PAT Testing * Control Panel maintenance
- Over seeing sub contractors on site including raising permits to work
- Ensuring you follow all H&S policies and company procedures
- Mechanical works including Water treatment,Legionella and temp checks
- General building services including fabric works
The Ideal Candidate Will Need
- Electrical biased / qualified (Apprenticeship, NVQ)
- 17th Edition / 18th edition
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Multi-Skilled with willingness to turn your hand to all trades
- Good communication skills
- Full driving Licence
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.