'It's the teachers that make the difference, not the classroom'
Are you looking to achieve a better work-life balance after a tiring routine?
Are you looking for a greater freedom of choice with your working hours and commute?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, supply teaching is for you!
We have an unrivalled reputation within the Suffolk area of assisting Primary School Teachers secure positions whether that is in a short term capacity or something longer. Working with Randstad will give you access to working in hundreds of Primary schools in the local area and we will tailor a service to meet your individual needs.
- A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant and a branch with 24-hour on-call facilities
- Being able to pick when and where you work, with the opportunity to take days as absent by merely updating your availability information on our personalised booking app
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding and 'Team Teach'
- CV and interview preparation, helping you find your long term or permanent dream role
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations of £110-£135
- Flexible hours and working patterns to help with your work-life balance
- A 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300 of shopping vouchers ready for the Christmas break and January Sales!
- Being willing and able to work with pupils from EYFS all the way to KS2, managing behaviour in line with school policies
- Delivering engaging and interesting lessons in line with the current National Curriculum
- Delivering lesson plans which have been provided by the school
- Engaging with the pupils and keeping them on task, assisting with queries where possible
- Dealing with any immediate issues or emergencies according to the school policies and procedures
- Experience of working with Primary age children, which can be referenced (voluntary work included)
- A flexible, punctual, professional and motivated manner
- The ability to establish rapport quickly with children whilst maintaining a high standard of control and discipline
- A degree qualification or a qualification in teaching and learning support (advantageous, not essential)
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across The Brecklands, Sudbury, Haverhill, and Bury St Edmunds, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
To discuss this in more detail and other opportunities I am offering this year, please contact Hana Regan at the Cambridge Branch on 01223 368836 or email email@example.com...