Network Engineer, £37,000-£42,000 + £3,500 on call allowance
You will be working as a Network Engineer for my client in Chippenham.
This role is mostly remote, but will include some working from the office. (1 or 2 days per week in their chippenham office, or on one of their sites, which is about 20% of the time)
My client are a household name when it comes to B2B logistics, and have a very impressive client book, some of the biggest brands in the UK and abroad trust them to deliver- Including Sainsburys, Asda, Wickes, and the Co-Operative Group.
They're also going through a really exciting period of transformation on the tech side of things, moving away from a "keep the lights on" model towards a tech driven transformation- so lots of projects to get stuck into.
This role includes an on-call rota- once every three weeks. This includes an on-call allowance bonus of £3,500.
- Support the Network and voice infrastructure across the business
- Design, configure and test LAN/Wan/Voice/Security Network infrastructure including firewalls and switches
- Performance monitoring of Networks
- Maintaining hardware and software in relation to Networks
- Identify and resolve Network Issues
- Perform on-site audits of Network equipment, as well as assist in the setup of new sites
What skills do you need?
- Working experience with Cisco, along with some exposure to Cisco Meraki
- Knowledge of Network routing, and switches
- Experience with security tools such as IDS, IPS, VPNs
- Network management experience
What will you get in return?
- Salary between £37,000-£42,000
- Private healthcare
- On call allowance bonus of £3,500
- 25 Days holiday
What to do next?
My Client is reviewing CVs this asap, if you are interested please click apply now to forward me an up to date copy of your CV.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.