Does a flexible work schedule sound appealing to you? Do you want the opportunity to learn whilst earning?
I am looking to take on new note takers to support students at the University of Central Lancashire campus for the coming 2021-22 academic year.
As a note taker, you will attend lectures and take accurate notes for students who are unable to take their own notes due to a disability or impairment. You will play a crucial role in ensuring that these students have equal opportunity to overcome their learning barriers and succeed in their studies.
- Flexible working hours - you choose your own hours
- 28 days holiday pay pro rata - perfect for the summer holidays and Christmas break
- Working for the UK's leading provider - you're in safe hands
- Dedicated Account Specialist - you will have your own account specialist based in the office to answer any of your questions or concerns
- Producing accurate handwritten/typed notes for lectures, seminars/tutorials
- To review notes at the end of the lecture and ensure they are in a suitable format for the student to access effectively
- To maintain a professional role as a note taker and be aware of the need to maintain this professional relationship with the student at all times
- To act in the best interests of learners at all times whilst also working within the policies and procedures of the institution
You will work closely with Randstad regarding the needs of individual students, and to ensure that any concerns are addressed in a timely manner. You will be expected to act professionally and maintain confidentiality within your role at all times, sharing all relevant information with Randstad to ensure the best possible service to your students.
- Have neat handwriting able to present notes in a legible and presentable manner
- Accurate spelling and grammar skills
- Punctuality and reliability
- You will need to be able to work quickly and under time restrictions
- Good organisational skills
- Ideally you will have experience in working with specific learning difficulties individuals in higher or further education
If you feel this is the opportunity for you and have the desire to make a real difference, then apply online today.
Please note that if successful, you will be asked to complete a note taking assessment.Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.