Are you looking for a fulfilling and rewarding role which allows you to work flexibly?
We are looking for several note takers to join our team in the Liverpool and Merseyside area.
We provide support across various universities for students with various disabilities, including hearing and visual impairments, physical disabilities and SpLD. We are looking for the right individuals to support our students to really make a difference to their higher education career.
As a note taker, you will attend various lectures and seminars and take accurate notes for students, who due to their disability find it difficult to make notes for themselves.
- Flexible working hours - you choose your own hours
- 28 days holiday pay pro rata - perfect for the summer holidays and Christmas breaks
- Working for the UK's leading provider - you're in safe hands
- Improving your knowledge for free by being a part of higher education lectures
Pay Rates vary from £10 p/h to £12 p/h
- Producing accurate and legible handwritten notes for lectures, seminars/tutorials and group tasks
- To review notes at the end of the lecture and ensure they are in a suitable format for the student to access effectively
- To maintain a professional role as a note taker and be aware of the need to maintain this professional relationship with the student at all times
- To act in the best interests of learners at all times whilst also working within the policies and procedures of the institution
- You will work closely with Randstad regarding the needs of individual students, and to ensure that any concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- You will be expected to act professionally and maintain confidentiality within your role at all times, sharing all relevant information with Randstad to ensure the best possible service to your students.
- Have neat handwriting, be able to present notes in a legible and presentable manner
- Accurate spelling and grammar skills
- Punctuality and reliability
- You will need to be able to work quickly and under time restrictions
- Good organisational skills
- Ideally, you will have experience in working with specific learning difficulties individuals in higher or further education
Please note that if successful, you will be asked to participate in a note taking assessment.
If you feel this is an opportunity for you and have the desire to make a real difference, then apply online today.Randstad Student & Worker Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Student & Worker Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.