Are you currently completing or have you just gained a teaching degree in secondary or primary education?
Are you working towards Qualified Teacher Status, or are you currently an NQT looking to gain valuable experience?
Are you in search of work in October 2021?
If so, we want you!
Here at Randstad Education we work with schools across the North Wales and Chester area, and are currently looking to recruit newly qualified teachers to fill a high demand for work in the area in October 2021. Roles can be both long and short-term, and are flexible to your requirements! We have been supporting schools for over 20 years, and are the market leader in education recruitment.
Benefits of work include:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Experience across different school environments
- A dedicated team working to find the right school for you!
- Free CPD and training opportunities
- Opportunity for career development and long-term employment
- A chance of £300* bonus in a refer a friend scheme!
The ideal candidate will have:
- PGCE / QTS or equivalent qualifications (or be working towards)
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Experience working in an educational setting
- An enhanced DBS (or willingness to apply)
- The ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents
- Good planning and organisational skills
If this is an opportunity that interests you then do not hesitate to apply today, or email your CV to email@example.com...