"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones." - Confucius
Are you looking to begin your teaching career, to help children move mountains in the future? Could you inspire children to utilise their education to make a positive change to the world? Can you provide a wide range of exciting and stimulating lessons?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher in the Bury area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Free parking
* Free training
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could earn £300 of shopping vouchers
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* Recently achieved QTS
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS1 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Jill, or email email@example.com.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!...