Are you a NRSWA Coordinator who has worked on highways or utilities projects and looking for a new opportunity?
A utilities subcontractor is looking for a NRSWA Coordinator to join their team as they need someone to plan the allocation of gangs to ensure the work is delivered on time. They will be working within the planning team and will be provided with the help and support needed. Streetworks is the system used for planning and experience is needed for the role.
This candidate must be confident in dealing with NRSWA permits and able to allocate gangs of work. You MUST have worked with a civil contractor previous to this. You NEED to have used the Street works system.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Borehamwood and offering between 38k depending on experience. This role and subcontractor will offer a key opportunity and turning point in someone's career as it will allow them to grow within the utilities and civils market, having exposure to some of the biggest frameworks and projects to date for the company.
- Liaise with teams, supervisors and Operatives providing accurate information, job details to enable works to be carried out.
- Monitor backlogs AA/IP to ensure contractual priorities are met.
- Ensure all jobs are planned and coordinated so they run as efficiently as possible.
- Create NRSWA permits to Local Authorities and ensure that the notices meet legislative requirements.
- Monitor and respond to permit updates (PMR's/S74's/AIV's/Inspection).
- Deal with all requests from the client promptly, efficiently and courteously and keep the Client's and Customers updated with progress prior to and throughout and after the works.
- Monitor the progress of all gangs working on the designated contract and update the related company and Client systems.
- Resolving any planning queries or issues.
- Holiday or additional cover for Planning colleagues when necessary.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate for the role.
- Streetmanger system experience
- Previous planning experience
- Previous utilities experience desirable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills and able to work to deadlines
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Environmental Awareness
- Customer Service Awareness
- Understanding on obtaining Gas/Electric/Line Search/BT Drawings
- Understanding of streetworks and traffic management requirements
If you feel as though you are suited to this role apply now or contact me on .
You MUST have Streetworks system experience, have dealt with NRSWA permits and have civils experience. If you have all these things apply and best of luck!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.