Are you already tutoring and could do with a few extra hours work?' We have afternoon bookings that could fit around you! Either 121 sessions or groups of 3, during the school day or after school... If you are looking for flexible work to fit around your other responsibilities... then apply today!
We are looking for a Primary experienced Teacher to deliver 1:1 and 1:3 catch up tuition as part of an already successful programme, designed to bridge the learning gap for those that have been affected by the COVID19 pandemic. This role is perfect for a Primary Teacher that wishes to work part time or is seeking a work/life balance.
- A dedicated support team
- Flexible hours of work
- Competitive pay
- Able to choose how many tutoring shifts you can take on
- 'Refer a friend' scheme where you could earn £300
- QTS or QTLS- This is essential
- The tutor should be approachable and sympathetic to the student's needs
- They should have a creative and engaging teaching style
- A driving licence is preferred
- DBS on the update service
If this role sounds suitable for you, apply today! Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the role further please contact Victoria on 0161 200 1930 or email email@example.com.