Do you want to make a positive difference in the development of young children?
Or maybe you have a background in youth work, care or mentoring?
Do you want to work in a setting as part of a supportive team who will aid you in your own personal professional development?
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic nursery assistant with experience supporting children around the Bury, Rochdale, Bolton and Oldham areas, who is driven to improve the development of the young people in their care.
The benefits of this role are:
- Opportunity for training and development
- Clear career pathway
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the children that you support
- Supporting children that love their nursery and are eager to learn
- Competitive daily rates paid weekly
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play
- Organising and encouraging children to participate in educational activities
- Assisting in providing a safe and caring environment for all children within the nursery
- Maintaining relationships with children, parents and colleagues
The requirements for the role are:
- Work/personal experience with children of the Early years age group
- Caring and compassionate with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with children and parents
- Updated DBS on the update service
The successful candidate will have the chance to inspire, motivate and encourage a new generation of children and guide them to make a positive impact in the world around them, using the best facilities to accommodate their every need.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in taking on,
please call Jacob on 0161 200 1906
or email at email@example.com