Can you help to incite a love of learning into those in your care? Do you have experience working with young children? Can you ensure children are on track in their development?Then we have the job for you!
One of our nurseries in Bury is looking to take on several new starters to join their proactive team. The nursery prides itself on providing high quality childcare consistently to their children and has built up a very positive reputation with the parents.
Some benefits of the role:
- The opportunity to expand and build upon previous experience and skills positively
- Flexible working hours for those who have education or childcare responsibilities
- The potential to build a strong relationship with the nursery to create a more long term position
- Helping shape and positively impact upon a child's development during their early years of life
- Create strong relationships in a supportive way with the team
Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing high quality childcare
- Safeguarding children daily
- Building strong relationships with the families and careers
- Encouraging learning through play and other interactive activities
- Teaching basic life skills to the children such as general hygiene and good manners
Requirements for candidate:
- Basic understand of Ofsted ratings
- Understanding of safeguarding
- Good knowledge of EYFS
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and parents/careers
- Have a DBS on the online update service or the willingness to complete a new DBS check
This position needs filling as soon as possible and the candidate should have experience in childcare, either through employment or voluntary work. If this position is for you then please Get in touch on 0161 200 1906 and ask for Deryn, or email Deryn.Fitzpatrick@randstad.co.uk
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get £300.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!