Are you a level 2 or 3 Early Years practitioner with an NVQ or Cache certificate? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to be in charge of your own availability and work when you want? Are you available to start work from May 2021?
We are urgently recruiting for the position of Nursery Practitioner at various settings in Fleetwood. The ideal candidate would be able to adapt to new challenges and support existing teams. You must be the type of individual who can be entertaining, fun, patient and adaptable. Our nurseries currently require qualified support staff with nursery experience to support and age range from babies to toddlers.
Covid 19 Awareness training will be provided by Randstad and the school's Covid policy will be delivered before starting.
- Program of continuous professional development.
- Opportunity to use own ideas to grow the setting.
- Car parking at all sites and good connection to local transport links.
- Excellent salary, negotiable dependent on experience.
- Opportunity to grow and develop skills working in different settings.
- Many fantastic purpose built facilities.
- To effectively deliver activities and play within the EYFS framework ensuring that the individual needs and interests of every child in the setting is met (in conjunction with other team members)...
- Relevant qualifications (L2/3 TA etc.)
- High knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
- Classroom experience.
- Two references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
DBS on the update service. Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. If your DBS is not on the update service we can asist you in this.
Please contact Kara via email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities and we can arrange an online meeting to discuss work opportunities and get you ready for work!...