Are you a Level 3 Nursery Nurse seeking a long term position, beginning immediately?
Are you motivated to genuinely make a difference to the lives of young children within Early Years education?
Looking for local work and a great team to be a part of?
This is the job for you…
A Children's Centre situated within the London Borough of Lambeth is seeking to appoint a full time or part time Nursery Nurse on a long term basis, a position that begins immediately.
This full time position requires the successful candidate to work flexible hours to account for the different shifts within the Children's Centre.
Our Children's Centre offers a provision for children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years.
The role would consist of working a variety of different shifts that range between:
- 12:00 - 18:00
- 13:00 - 18:00
- 08:00 - 17:00
- 08:00 - 13:00
Benefits of the role are:
- Working in an exciting children's centre that offers a safe and fun learning environment, utilising a wide range of carefully planned learning activities designed to engage curious minds
- That prides itself on providing children with the best environment possible for learning and education
- Each child is known individually
- Resources, and thus opportunities, within Art and Music, are second to none
- A children's centre environment that is stimulating and that encourages each child to reach their full potential
- Development amongst children of a sense of moral and social value
- Working with young children can bring a lot of job satisfaction, delight, humour and a sense of achievement
- Showcasing your skills and abilities to help create further opportunities at the nursery
- A structured and planned environment where children and grow, individually and collectively
Responsibilities of the role:
- Contributing the highest standard of physical, emotional and social care for each child
- Tailoring best practice and routines to ensure that the individual needs of each child are able to be met throughout the day
- Developing bonds with key children and supporting colleagues when it is most required
- Building trust with all parents/carers, ensuring that a positive relationship is sustained through open and honest communication
- Working alongside the Manager/Room Leader to ensure that the centre vision is maintained
Requirements of the candidate:
- Experience of working within Childcare/Early Years
- A UK recognised and approved Early Years qualification
- Being able to commit to working 30 hours per week
- An understanding of Ofsted expectations
- Knowledge of the EYFS Framework
- Understanding of Safeguarding
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and parents/carers
- Having a DBS on the online update service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
The Centre is served by good transport links, including the London Underground, Overground and a variety of local bus routes, including those from neighbouring Boroughs.
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Millie Freeman at Randstad....