Do you want a platform to be the best possible Early Years Assistant you can be? Do you want to work with like-minded and inspiring Early Years assistants? Do you want the opportunity to work in a child-centred nursery that meets the needs of every child? If yes then this is the nursery and job for you!
This vibrant and creative nursery in Sale is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Nursery Assistant to join their dedicated team. This role is full time and needed ASAP.
The nursery offers a nurturing and creative learning environment. The nursery is split into 3 rooms and the opportunity is based with the baby room. The nursery prides itself on offering a community and welcoming ethos. The nursery boasts brilliant grounds, a long-established and supportive senior leadership, brilliant career progression opportunities and freedom to explore the curriculum.
* Local public transport links
* Rotational Shifts
* Career progression opportunities
* Open door policy/Buddy system for all staff.
* Excellent transport links
* Discounted childcare at the nursery
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
* Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 employment references)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Working collaboratively with the existing team,
* Planning and preparing activities within the current national curriculum/ supporting with toilet training
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole nursery training events
* Providing high-quality childcare
* Safeguarding children daily
* Building strong relationships with the families and carers
* Encouraging learning through play and other interactive activities
* Able to keep children entertained
* Ensure you observe, plan and assess children's learning and development within the EYFS framework
Interested? Apply now and contact james steele on 0161 200 1906 or email me directly on email@example.com