Our client is currently on the look out for an Administrator for their site in Dunbar
Duties to include;
- Running periodic and ad-hoc reports from the Launchpad system
- Contribute to submission of overtime sheets
- Ordering stock, stationary and ppe for site
- Raise purchase orders and see through to receipting and invoicing.
- Ensuring all documents are up to date and compliant inline with our audit schedule
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong administration skills
- Proficient in all MS Office programmes
- Experience in managing a workload via Planon or Maximo CAFM system would be desirable.
- Ideally have previous experience of working on a helpdesk/Contract Admin role in a facilities management environment.
- Two check-able references to vouch for previous works
Our client is looking for administrators that have a confident telephone manner and be proactive in their approach to work. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
The working hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV to apply for the role
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.