Role: Office Administrator
Contract: Temp 3 months +
Rate: £12 - £15ph
Randstad Contact: Elizabeth Dodd (Maidstone Office)
Our client is looking for a candidate who is highly organised and is an excellent communicator. Construction or housing experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Secretarial duties
- Looking after managers administration requirements
- Booking meetings, diary management
- Calling and talking to subcontractors and clients
- Liaise with Architects, M&E engineers, Structural Engineers etc to obtain revised information and upload to the project database to ensure everyone is working towards the most current revision
- Send revised drawings/specifications to the relevant subcontractors/suppliers
- Liaise with the council to get planning conditions discharged
- Attend design team meetings, construction meetings and team meetings
- Work alongside the Project Managers, Contracts Managers and Construcion Director on all construction projects
For further information please contact Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.