The Special Education Team at Randstad is looking for committed tutors to conduct one to one sessions with students who require additional educational support or pastoral support in the Bradford area.
As a Tutor in Bradford, you will be earning between £20 and £22 per hour supporting primary or secondary year students who need extra help or students that might not be in full time education.
In this Tutoring role, you will support students with a variety of subjects including Maths, English and Science by tailoring the tuition sessions to suit their needs. Above all you will be an engaging and informative Tutor by helping students access the best education.
As a Tutor in Bradford you will be free to choose from an extensive list of available bookings with flexible hours, enabling you to take control of your working schedule.
The support can be purely academic - supporting a high achieving student through their GCSEs - or more pastoral in nature - supporting pupils who are reluctant to engage in a traditional educational setting.
The ideal Tutors will have:
- a creative and versatile teaching style
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or extensive tuition experience
- a driving licence (preferred)
- DBS on the update service, or willing to acquire one
- experience in one to one tutoring for students who require additional educational or pastoral support
Benefits of working as a Tutor in Bradford:
- flexible working hours
- 'Refer a friend' scheme where you could earn £300
- a dedicated support team
- choose how much work you would like to take on
- competitive pay
If you are interested in this Tutor position in Bradford, contact Anca Stroe in our Manchester office today!Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.