Experienced in online customer service? Do you pride yourself on your excellent communications skills? Enjoy resolving issues and and ensuring customer their needs are met? If so this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for dealing with online customer enquiries through Amazon and Ebay platforms, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and carrying out other administrative duties.
What will you do?
- Answering customer queries via Ebay and Amazon E platforms
- Day to day customer service tasks
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Dealing with customer correspondence via online platforms
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team
- Processing sales orders for the E-commerce side of the business
- Responding to customer queries
- Resolving of issues
- Processing of invoices
- Creating listings
- Creating reports and inputting data on excel
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Online Customer Service experience is essential
- Experience in Amazon/Ebay would be advantageous
- Sales order processing
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT literate Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Organised and pro-active in your approach
- Permanent - 09:00 - 17:00 PM
- Working with a small but helpful team that will look to support you
- £19,000 - £22,000
- On-site parking
- Yardley (office based)
Interested, please get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....