Are you looking for a new career? Would you like a role where you are working with one of Randstads UK's largest clients, keeping no two weeks the same?
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives. Due to growth we have an opportunity as an On-Site Recruitment Administrator at Fox's Biscuits in Batley.
In this role you will be responsible for all volume temporary recruitment. You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service. You will be responsible for:
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Managing the temporary workforce. Absence, holidays and other issues.
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous experience of working within a similar role (previous recruitment expereicne is not essential)
- Display a business partnering approach
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Be computer literate (Excel/Google sheets and email)
The hours are Monday to Friday and a typical day would be from 08:00 - 17:00 although a variation on these times will also be considered.
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application....