Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
We are looking for Operations Administrators with advanced excel experience to work for our client who is a Global Investment Management company.
We are currently recruiting for a number of positions across numerous departments.
- Processing of transactions
- Data collation and input
- Query resolution
- Use of Excel to manipulate and reconcile data
- Communication with clients via email and phone (when required)
- Working to tight market driven deadlines
- Following department accuracy verification procedures
- Strong Excel skills (to include use of formulas)
- Must have a high level of attention detail and be able evidence past experience of identifying and correcting errors in a process/procedure
- Experience of working to short deadlines
- Highly numerate
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to managing own deadlines and workloads
- Experience of using non Microsoft systems (including employer bespoke systems) desirable
- Experience of reconciling data
- Experience of using workflow systems where diary notes are required
- Financial Services experience
- Working with customer data
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...