Randstad Corporate Services, where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing are recruiting for an Operations Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience within either a third party logistics or production environment.
The main focus of this role is to manage your teams in order to deliver high performance, quality, consistent campaign success and to identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives for your client.
It is essential that you have:
- Significant proven experience in a a third party logistics (3PL) or production environment with supervisory / management roles
- A Green Belt Six Sigma qualification or can demonstrate the competency to attain this standard
- Experience of leading on HS&E initiatives, including risk assessments, investigations and effective incident response & remediation
- An ability to foster a HS&E compliant and safe working culture through training
- Experience of managing large teams within a warehouse or production environment
- Natural leadership abilities with a coaching management style
- Excellent communication and leadership qualities
In return, you will receive an:
- Excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- Opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- A competitive bonus scheme
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply today and we will be in touch.