Looking for an in-house recruitment role? Randstad In-House Services blend the very best internal temp recruiters, with the best recruitment technologies on the market so that we can deliver a best in class recruitment solution to our clients. If you are a temp recruiter who is looking to grow their career in a relationship driven environment, then becoming an Account Specialist for us, is the best career decision you will make.
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have a fantastic opportunity to work within one of our clients, Heinz, based in Wigan. You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple vacancies and work to tight deadlines all while providing a best in class workforce management service to your client.
You will be responsible for:
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Managing and running the recruitment process for the temp workforce
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Focusing on direct hire placements and reducing agency spend
- Driving large recruitment projects, mainly through assessment centres
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Display a business partnering approach
- Possess temporary recruitment experience
- Have experience working in volume recruitment
- Have the know how for headhunting hard to fill roles
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- competitive basic salary DOE
- a competitive commission scheme
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with a key client and key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch with Dean Jennings today but hitting the apply button.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application