Randstad Construction and Property are looking for an exceptional business development manager to join our South West region to be based out of Bristol.
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our Construction, Property and Engineering (CPE) teams are currently looking to welcome an experienced recruitment consultant who would like to take on a new role as a business development manager
You will focus on our Facilities Maintenance division, a divsion that is performing extremely well already with lots of PSLs agreed and in place, you will allow us to take this to a new level and deliver the best results to our clients.
This is a client only role and you will not be required to fill jobs!
This is a key role in the region to continue to grow and expand on current clients in the market, We are one of the biggest players in the market and this role will help us to stay there.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Increasing business relationships – both financially, reputation and service – by formalising agreements on chosen clients.
- Taking ownership of the market and driving the business forward
- New business development meetings with target clients
- Review meetings with existing clients
- Understanding competitors in the market and winning work from them.
- Providing data & insight to current and new clients to build better relationships.
- Building a strong contract book of candidates
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry (open to sector)
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Partnering and growing client accounts to increase GP.
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE + Car allowance or company car
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Tom O’Sullivan by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application...