Business Transformation Partner
Field Based - £40-£45k
Randstad, the world’s largest recruitment company, is looking for a Business Transformation Partner.
Reporting to the Director of Business Transformation, this role is responsible for working with the whole business to drive initiatives that increase productivity and drive performance. They will work closely to understand the operational challenges, processes and opportunities to identify new ways of working and/or technology to accelerate, and will ensure that changes made support our company objectives.
Here at Randstad, we know the importance of keeping our staff engaged, happy and rewarded to make for a great working culture. To help do this you will have access to:
- A competitive basic salary
- Free day off on your birthday or for moving home
- Shares in the company
- Free access to an online GP 24/7
- Great discounts at major retailers, restaurants and entertainment venues
- A multitude of other flexible benefits, tailored to you, you choose what you need!
As a Business Transformation Partner, some responsibilities will include:
- Work with the business stakeholders to define the reason for change and prioritise the “problems” to be solved.
- Execute business transformation plans to support changes and undertake activities to ensure successful adoption of new programmes and changes
- Understanding the drivers for the change and work collaboratively with stakeholders to drive and champion programmes to support transformation
- Analysing and prepare risk mitigation tactics for going live with changes into the business
- Identifying what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the expected benefits, pushing best practice.
- Providing guidance on engagement tactics that can be used to increase adoption of the programmes
- Supporting the business to realise the benefits of the new programmes through successful user adoption and best use of the programmes. Continually measure effectiveness.
- Working at an operational level with multiple stakeholders
- Providing input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programmes with L&D.
If you want to hear more about this role which will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class business transformation process, then please do get in touch today with Sirah Taj by applying to the vacancy.