Are you ready to experience the culture of a fun, vibrant startup business with the support, training and industry exposure of a large multinational? That’s Randstad, so why not join us in our 2022 placement year programme. Our current placement year students tell us that a “supportive and successful team culture” is what has allowed them to thrive in their placements, so now it’s your turn to experience that for yourself.
We are the world’s largest international HR solutions and recruitment company with more than 38,000 employees across 5,000 offices globally. We’ve been voted as one of Best Companies’ best large companies to work for in the UK, a top 100 undergraduate employer by Rate My Placement and a top 10 recruitment company to work for by Best Companies - not to mention our 4.4 Glassdoor diversity and inclusion rating.
As a Placement Year Student for the world’s largest international recruitment solutions business you can expect to:
- source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for our clients
- write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
- build your own network of talented candidates
- be a brand ambassador for the world’s largest HR solutions business
- have a network of placement year students to network with across the UK
- Experience, first hand, our industry leading training and development programme which has been tailored to your RISE with Randstad placement year
This is a truly amazing opportunity for someone looking to experience the world of recruitment, working with our industry leading clients across a range of markets. Giving you the chance to make the work you do meaningful and bring your true self to work is something that we actively encourage here at Randstad.
Whoever you are and however you identify, you will always be welcomed at Randstad and will be free to be your most authentic self. Diverse workforces and inclusive workplaces are crucial to the success of our organisation and we celebrate all backgrounds, respect diverse voices and experiences and work to make everyone feel they can bring their whole self to work.
The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn commission. We are glad that we can now be able to share our amazing office culture with you, but as you can appreciate some people are still working from home.