Account Specialist - Tuition Services Team - Manchester
Do you want to work for a leading recruitment organisation that combines a fun vibrant working culture with industry leading support, training and career development?
Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business, providing a first class recruitment, RPO and MSP service to clients and candidates alike and we pride ourselves on being experts who exceed the core requirements of our industry. At Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in.
Our Tuition Services team in Manchester has been a key part of the business for many years, they have continued to produce the top billers in the business that we have home grown ourselves. This is our HQ office so an amazing place to start or grow your recruitment career.
Our team is now looking for an Account Specialist for our Manchester team. You will be working with local authorities and schools and offering bespoke education packages to Primary and Secondary aged pupils. Involves placement of tutors, scheduling of support, registration of candidates, ongoing compliance and reviewing of support delivered to meet educational outcomes.
The expectations for this role:
- Offer the best experience possible for all candidates working with Randstad's clients
- Achieving targets if not, exceeding them
- Work closely with candidates
- To be empathetic & have a genuine care for those candidates you work with
- Be confident and comfortable speaking to different people of all backgrounds
- Manage your caseload effectively
- Handle a high volume of calls, both outbound and responses, in addition to email management
- Have good organisational skills to effectively manage you time
- Be able to handle various objections, and use soft skills to help and support those you’re in contact with
- We are located centrally in Manchester, with great transport links.
- A vibrant & fun office, with a social team who enjoy celebrating wins, big or small.
- You will can expect and generous basic salary and competitive commission structure
- You will benefit from an unrivaled benefit scheme such as holiday buying schemes, Share purchase plan, private company pension and much more
- You will enjoy a fun high performance and social work environment where we celebrate with the chance of monthly and annual trips and conferences for high performers
The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn a completely uncapped commission. We hope to be able to share our amazing office culture with you. We have an amazing virtual onboarding process that has been successfully implemented over the last few months and we will continue to provide you the best virtual start to your career of a lifetime with Randstad!
If you are interested in this position please apply now or get in touch with Zoe at email@example.com
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application....