Information Security Engineer
2 days a week Luton
The Information Security Engineer will work to implement and support a strategic Information Security vision that aligns to the digital transformation journey of the business and ensure compliance and certification to industry, client and Randstad Global standards.
Reporting to the Director of Architecture and Security, the role will involve working closely with all areas of the IT Department, Product Managers / Owners, Vendors, Clients and Global Teams to facilitate management and deployment of IS programmes and ensure compliance with identified standards and maintain data security.
- Collaborate with internal and global teams to manage and reduce vulnerability assessments and remediation across server and end-user computing estates.
- Manage and update the OneTrust platform, including new assessments, asset reviews, and vendor onboarding.
- Work with global teams to implement Information Security programs at both technical and program management levels.
- Support internal stakeholders in deploying new security programs.
- Document policies and procedures related to Information Security project implementations.
- Support in updating the ISO27001 ISMS in alignment with new processes.
- Work with prospective vendors and global teams to complete assurance programs.
- Collaborate within the Architecture and Information Security Agile Squad to meet sprint goals.
- Assist in supporting internal, client, and external audits.
- Experience auditing ISMS performance.
- Proven track record of managing Information Security tooling deployments.
- Demonstrable hands-on technical information security experience.
- Expert-level knowledge of security principles and technologies.
- Technical knowledge of Google Workspace/Cloud, AWS, and Salesforce.
- Experience working with business product managers and IT business partners to facilitate deployment of security programs.
- Understanding of security methodologies, best practices, and industry standards (ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Plus).
If you feel that you have the experience and passion that we are looking for, reach out to email@example.com or apply for the role today and one of our in-house recruitment specialists will get back to you.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application....