Managing Recruitment Consultant - Construction & Property - London
Do you want to work for a leading recruitment organisation that combines a fun vibrant working culture with industry leading support, training and career development?
Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business, providing a first class recruitment, RPO and MSP service to clients and candidates alike and we pride ourselves on being experts who exceed the core requirements of our industry. At Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in.
Our Construction & Property team in London has been a key part of the business for many years, they have continued to produce the top billers in the business that we have home grown ourselves. This is one of our most successful branches so an amazing place to start or grow your recruitment career.
Our team is now looking for a Managing Recruitment Consultant to support some of our biggest clients in the region. You will be filling roles in the Construction market in a fast paced and rewarding role. Focusing on the White Collar rail and civils freelance market.
In order to be successful in the role you will have a positive, can do attitude and be ambitious to grow your mind-set.
The expectations for this role:
- Offer the best experience possible for all candidates working with Randstad's clients
- Meeting with candidates multiple times per week to build new and lasting relationships
- Achieving targets if not, exceeding them
- Accurately manage our payment systems to ensure candidates are paid on time
- Be confident and able in compliance.
- You will be enrolled in our bespoke and highly successful training programme that will allow you to progress in the business in a timely fashion
- You will can expect and generous basic salary and competitive commission structure
- You will benefit from an unrivalled benefit scheme such as holiday buying schemes, medical insurance, private company pension and much more
- You will enjoy a fun high performance and social work environment where we celebrate with the chance of monthly and annual trips and conferences for high performers
If you want to join the leader in the global recruitment industry then apply to this role today and we will be in touch.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application...