Recruitment Consultant - Bristol
Do you have recruitment experience? Are you looking for your next career move with a fantastic, uncapped earning potential? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity working with one of the market leaders in the recruitment industry!
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our Engineering team is currently looking to welcome a Recruitment Consultant to their Bristol based business!
On the client side you can expect to:
- Generate old/new client relationships through business development and sales calls
- Manage current relationships within the business
- Grow existing client accounts by identifying further sales opportunities
- Interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
On the candidate side you can expect to:
- Source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- Write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- Conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- Build your own network of talented candidates to present to market
What we offer?
- Uncapped earning potential
- The latest recruitment technology and tools
- LinkedIn recruiter licence
- Share Purchase Scheme
- Flexible working
- Discounts off your favourite high street retailers and lots more
The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn a completely uncapped commission. We hope to be able to share our amazing office culture with you, but as you can appreciate we are currently all working from home. We have an amazing virtual onboarding process that has been successfully implemented over the last few months and we will continue to provide you the best virtual start to your career of a lifetime with Randstad!
If you are interested in this position please apply now or get in touch with Sarish Shad on Sarish.Shad@randstad.co.uk.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application....