Recruitment Consultant - Whiteley
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our Construction, Property and Engineering (CPE) teams are currently looking to welcome a Recruitment Consultant to their Whiteley based business!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own fast paced desk within the construction industry
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of candidates
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry (open to sector) - Temp/Contract desk preferred
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Must have a driving licence
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE & Car Allowance
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn a completely uncapped commission. We hope to be able to share our amazing office culture with you. We have an amazing virtual onboarding process that has been successfully implemented over the last few months and we will continue to provide you the best virtual start to your career of a lifetime with Randstad!
If you are interested in this position please apply now or get in touch with Sarish Shad on Sarish.Shad@randstad.co.uk.We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team. Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. ...