Recruitment Partner - £24,000 - £27,000 + Quarterly Bonus
Randstad Client Services is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Recruitment Partner to join our talented team. In this role, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment, and playing a vital role in attracting and securing top apprentice talent for our clients through adverts, active sourcing, interviewing and placement. If you are passionate about connecting exceptional individuals with career opportunities & thrive in a fast-paced environment, but don’t want a sales focused role, we want to hear from you.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs, job requirements, and team dynamics.
- Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies to attract high-quality candidates.
- Utilise a variety of recruitment channels, including job boards, social media, professional networks, and industry events.
- Conduct comprehensive candidate screenings, interviews, and assessments to evaluate technical skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Work in partnership with the client & our partners Pareto
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in the applicant tracking system (ATS) and ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, providing timely feedback and updates throughout the recruitment process.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in engineering recruitment and early careers to continuously improve sourcing and selection strategies.
- Collaborate with the HR team to facilitate a seamless onboarding process for new hires.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Partner or similar role, specifically in Education recruitment, would be a huge benefit.
- Strong sourcing and networking abilities, with expertise in leveraging various recruitment channels and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and maintain relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Sound judgement and decision-making abilities to assess candidates' suitability for specific roles.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and recruitment software.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, managing multiple recruitment projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Fully remote working
- Fantastic company benefits, including Share Scheme & great referral bonus
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
- Professional development opportunities
Join Randstad Client Services and become part of a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation that values innovation, collaboration, and talent. If you are passionate about connecting exceptional individuals with career opportunities, we invite you to apply today or get in touch with Henry.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....